So I don’t forget what I did here I’ll post a rough guide to the steps I took using Photoshop and Corel Paintshop Pro.
1. Convert to HDR and move Detail Slider to exaggerate detail.
2. Adjustment-Channel Mixer. Move Blue and Red channels sliders to emphasise colours.
3. Filter-Artistic-Film Grain
4. Filter-Sharpen-Smart Sharpen. Use Gaussian Blur and adjust slider
5. Take image to Paintshop Pro and add Frame.
1. Create new Layer. Filter-Stylize-Find Edges. Adjust Opacity.
2. Layer-Merge Visible
4. Fade Underpainting and change to Hard Light.